Kopdar SG17 : More Than a Meeting

Today, we once again held a kopdar—a community gathering—with the management and members of Solidaritas Grab Se’Re Tuju (SG17). The meeting is chaire directly by our community leader, Mr. Supriadi, whom we commonly call Om Adi.

Our kopdar is held once every two months. To be honest, I no longer remember exactly which kopdar this was for me. What I do know is that I have been a Grab mitra for approximately 10 months, and throughout this journey, I have also been part of the SG17 community.

The longer I remain in this community, the more I realize that a kopdar is not merely about meetings, agendas, or discussing community activities. 

There is something more fundamental, human connection. Meeting face-to-face, having conversations, sharing jokes, exchanging experiences, and listening to one another gradually create a stronger sense of belonging. On the road, we may simply be drivers trying to complete our orders and earn a living.

But within the community, we learn something deeper, to become brothers, to support one another, and to strengthen one another. I am grateful that this sense of family continues to be preserved within SG17.

For me, being part of a community is not merely about working and earning an income. It is also about creating value for others. The journey of a mitra is not always easy. There are exhausting days, financial pressures, unexpected challenges, difficult situations, and experiences that can sometimes only be fully understood by fellow drivers who experience them firsthand.

This is where community becomes important. A strong community can provide something that cannot always be measured in financial terms: social support, solidarity, trust, and a sense of belonging. That is why I am proud to be part of SG17.

Alhamdulillah, recently our community also achieved first place in a Mobile Legends competition among Grab communities in Makassar. While the achievement was earned through a competition, I believe its deeper meaning goes beyond winning a game. It reflects teamwork, coordination, friendship, and the spirit of togetherness that we continue to build.

Alhamdulillah, I have also once again been given the opportunity to maintain my position as Top 1 driver with the highest number of orders at the community level within Grab.

However, I consider personal achievements only one small part of this journey. What matters more is how we remain humble after achieving something, continue to work professionally, maintain our relationships, and create positive value for others.

Because ultimately, a strong community is not built merely by the number of its members.
It is built by the number of people who genuinely care about one another.
It is built through trust.
It is strengthened by solidarity.

And it becomes meaningful when its members can contribute beyond themselves.

Thank you, SG17. Together, we work. Together, we grow.
Together, we create meaningful impact.
Alhamdulillah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia with Father

In Solitude

AMERICA IN RELATIVE DECLINE: A CRITICAL TRANSITION PHASE